Dec 10, 2015 by Edward L. Blach, DVM, MS, MBA
From the Merck-Henry Schein Study, significant opportunities exist in five areas to focus management efforts to improve profitability and practice value including the following:
- improve team management including proactively managing labor costs and developing leaders
- optimize inventory and supplier relationships to reduce the cost of products and services needed to operate a veterinary practice
- enhance communications with clients to help grow the practice
- get financials in order with a focus on profitability
- develop a customer-focused culture to ensure delivery of an exemplary service experience
IsMyPracticeHealthy and our partners will provide focused content and tools in these five areas to help practices grow. A summary of key points from the study are available for download in the Document Library.