2. Collection, Use and Retention of Client Information. When you visit our Site you may provide us with two types of information: 1) your practice information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis will be anonymous to this website, only you will know your identity and your personally identifiable data will be accessible to users of your login credentials only; and 2) web site use information will be collected on an aggregate basis.
3. Personal Information -- Our Use of Information That You Provide Us. Broadly speaking, we use your practice profile information for purposes of segmenting data that is being aggregated and reviewed by our administrator(s), Edjje, Inc., Edward L. Blach, DVM, MS, MBA, President, administering our business activities and providing customer service. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Site, new services and educational opportunities we think you will find valuable. Edjje, Inc will manage the lists used to communicate with you, and when we use those lists to communicate with you, your personally identifiable information will not be attached or affiliated with your practice data. In this manner, the Edjje, Inc will have sole access to your identity and log-in credentials, and ismypracticehealthy.com will have sole access to blinded practice data for evaluation and education purposes.
4. E-Mail. If you choose to correspond with us through e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail and our response so that we can more efficiently handle any follow-up questions you may have.
5. Chat Rooms, Messaging and Emailing other Users. Whenever you voluntarily post information or transmit messages via the Site, you are providing information that is and can be public information to be shared with other individuals.
6. Online Surveys/Polls. The information you provide to Company via online surveys/polls on the Site will be used for internal and external purposes, including for the development of new services and information on the Site. Online polls results may also be made available in aggregate to the users of the Site.