2. Content. Edjje will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Edjje disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Edjje nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
5. Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Edjje has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Edjje has no control. Edjje makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Edjje.
7. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Edjje, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Edjje actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2010-2014 Edjje Inc. The contents of Edjje Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Edjje. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Edjje, or any third party.
9. Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Edjje products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and practices that differ from those in the U.S.
11. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Edjje reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.
2. Collection, Use and Retention of Client Information. When you visit our Site you may provide us with two types of information: 1) your practice information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis will be anonymous to this website, only you will know your identity and your personally identifiable data will be accessible to users of your login credentials only; and 2) web site use information will be collected on an aggregate basis.
3. Personal Information -- Our Use of Information That You Provide Us. Broadly speaking, we use your practice profile information for purposes of segmenting data that is being aggregated and reviewed by our administrator(s), Edjje, Inc., Edward L. Blach, DVM, MS, MBA, President, administering our business activities and providing customer service. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Site, new services and educational opportunities we think you will find valuable. Edjje, Inc will manage the lists used to communicate with you, and when we use those lists to communicate with you, your personally identifiable information will not be attached or affiliated with your practice data. In this manner, the Edjje, Inc will have sole access to your identity and log-in credentials, and ismypracticehealthy.com will have sole access to blinded practice data for evaluation and education purposes.
4. E-Mail. If you choose to correspond with us through e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail and our response so that we can more efficiently handle any follow-up questions you may have.
5. Chat Rooms, Messaging and Emailing other Users. Whenever you voluntarily post information or transmit messages via the Site, you are providing information that is and can be public information to be shared with other individuals.
6. Online Surveys/Polls. The information you provide to Company via online surveys/polls on the Site will be used for internal and external purposes, including for the development of new services and information on the Site. Online polls results may also be made available in aggregate to the users of the Site.
Sherry Corbin commented on Effective leadership is powerful
“That last comment about meekness is from Jon Skinner, not...”
Sherry Corbin commented on Effective leadership is powerful
“This is true and I would add to that a...”
Lisa Bright commented on Protect your practice from embezzlement
“ I believe this is a great idea and I...”